Call Now & Schedule Today
Last Modified: 3/31/2022
In addition, we may provide you with “just-in-time” disclosures or additional information about the data handling practices of specific parts of our Sites. Such notices may supplement this Policy or provide you with different choices about how we process your personal information.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
Pest Control Marketing Partners has a “data controller” or direct relationship with all individuals accessing the Sites, including but not limited to all individuals submitting Personal Information via the Sites for any reason, including but not limited to submitting a “contact us” or another online inquiry form, subscribing to a newsletter or blog, registering for a demo or webinar, or completing an online survey. In the future, we may refer to individuals accessing the Sites individually and collectively as “you.”
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For this policy, “Personal Information” refers to any information about an identified or identifiable individual and any device information linked with an identifiable individual. Any anonymized information is no longer per; we may use it and share it for any reason.
We collect Personal Information from and about you through our Sites. Our Sites are public, and any information disclosed on our Sites may appear on search engines or other publicly available platforms and may be “crawled,” searched, and used by other individuals or third parties.
In all cases where we share Personal Information with third parties, we will use a “minimum necessary” standard to disclose only that information required to satisfy the purpose of or perform the service for which the information is disclosed.
We generally collect and use information as follows:
Information we collect and when we collect it:
• Information You Provide to Us: We collect the Personal Information you provide to us when you submit a “contact us” or another online inquiry form, when you comment on a blog, or when you email, call, write, fax, or otherwise initiate contact with Pest Control Marketing Partners. We record your contact information (name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide) in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Performance and Log Data: When you visit the Sites, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) automatically record information created by your use of our Sites, which may include information such as, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, operating system, command-line information, diagnostic information related to the Services (i.e., crash activity reports), the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. Please read this Policy's “Automated Data Collection Technologies” section for more information.
• Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We use technologies like cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other similar tracking technologies to gather information about how you engage with the Sites, which may include identifying your IP address, browser type, and referring page. You may use your browser’s configuration settings to block cookies and opt out of accepting all non-essential cookies.
How we use the information we collect:
• To Provide Customer Service: When you contact us with information requests, newsletter subscriptions, questions, concerns, disputes, feedback, or any other reason, we use your Personal Information to respond to you.
• To Engage in Marketing and Promotional Activities: We want to keep you updated about our products and services, and we may use your Personal Information to send you promotional products and information about Pest Control Marketing Partners and, as permitted by applicable law, on behalf of our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us (collectively, “Affiliates”) and partner company addition, We may engage with you through marketing and promotional activities, including sending you marketing communications and online surveys; alerting you about events, webinars, or other materials, including those of our partners and Affiliates; and updating you about our relevant products and services. You can opt out of such activities at any time.
• For Research and Development: We typically use information collected via Automated Data Collection Technologies for functional purposes, to improve the performance and usability of our Sites, and to analyze how users interact with the Sites, as described in “Automated Data Collection Technologies” (below). We may also create anonymous records from Personal Information for specific business purposes or its Affiliates, including but not limited to reporting, directing future development efforts, and analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our Sites and services.
• For Security Purposes: We process your Personal Information to enhance our Sites’ security and combat spam, malware, or other security. In addition, our processing includes monitoring your activities on our Sites. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we may be unable to ensure our Sites’ security.
Your Personal Information. Consumer Information collected through the Sites is collected for Pest Control Marketing Partners’ use and is not.
We share your Personal Information as follows:
• Consent: When we have your consent to do so, we share your Personal Information as you have agreed.
• Referral Partners: When you complete an online inquiry form to which a third party referred you, any information collected on the Pest Control Marketing Partners sends online inquiry form may be shared with the referring party. That referring party may use it for their own.
• Marketing Partners. We share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes, as permitted by law. For example, when you sign up for a webinar co-hosted by a third-party partner and us, we may share your personal information with the third-party partner.
• Compliance, Safety, and Protection: We collect personal information that may be requested and shared with law enforcement, public authorities, or third parties to comply with the law or respond to subpoenas.
5. AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
When you access the Sites or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system using cookies and other click-stream tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser ty a,nd language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content, and pages that you access on the Sites, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates, and times that you visit the Sites, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
We typically use these cookies and similar technologies for essential and functional purposes (e.g., to maintain an active session), to improve the performance and usability of our Sites, and to analyze how users interact with the Sites (e.g., to understand how long users stay on a page, how often they return, and how they arrived at our Site addition, we). In addition, we collect data through these technologies for advertising, remarketing, or other similar purposes on certain portions of our Sites. Click-stream and related data are typically used for system administration, improving our Sites, marketing and advertising, and other similar uses.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly.
6. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Certain portions of our Sites may collect information via cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar digital tracking technologies. These technologies can be used to operate, secure, and provide our Sites by collecting and analyzing information related to your use of the Sites.
You have a variety of tools to manage cookies and similar technologies that collect information related to your use of the Site, including:
• Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page to opt-out from receiving third-party advertiser cookies.
• Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
• Control Facebook’s use of interest-based ads through your Facebook account settings, or you may visit the customer support page here.
To learn more about cookies and similar tracking technologies and how they can affect your privacy, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Because there is no consistent industry understanding of responding to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Please note that disabling, removing, or blocking cookies may turn off some of the features of our Site that make your experience more efficient, and some portions of the Site may not function properly.
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
In all cases where we share Personal Information with third parties, we will use a “minimum necessary” standard to disclose only that information required to perform the service for which the information is disclosed.
9. DATA RETENTION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide is stored on our thirty-party vendor’s servers, utilizing industry-standard security controls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet could be more secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted via our Sites. Therefore, transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circ circumventing privacy settings or security measures on the Sites.
10. CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the opt-out instructions we include in such communications. In addition, any communications from us that are not service-related or transactional will offer you an “unsubscribe” option to opt out of receiving such messages.
To the extent required by law, you may choose to opt out of sharing with any other parties with whom we may share your personal information; however, you may be unable to use the Sites or certain features if you wish to limit such sharing.
Please refer to the “California Privacy Rights” section below for individuals located in California.
11. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Pest Control Marketing Partners acknowledges the right of individuals to access their Personal Information. Therefore, we will require you to verify your identity before releasing any Personal Information.
Individuals who have submitted Personal Information directly to the Sites may request that their Personal Information be removed from our systems once per year.